Is happiness a matter of choice?
Yes! Many happy people realize happiness is a choice and it’s up to them to intentionally choose it every single day. Happy people are not held hostage by their circumstances and they do not seek happiness in people or possessions. Fully experiencing it still requires a conscious decision to choose happiness each day.
What are the 3 things that make you happy?
The Three Things We All Need for a Happy Life
- Someone to love.
- Something to do.
- Something to look forward to.
What are the things that can bring happiness?
Want to Be Happier? Science Says Do These 11 Things Every Single Day
- Smile more.
- Exercise for seven minutes.
- Sleep more.
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Go outside more often.
- Help other people.
- Plan a trip (even if you don’t ever take it).
What can make someone smile?
15 Easy Ways to Make Others Smile
- Crack a dad joke or terrible pun.
- Give a genuine compliment.
- Reach out to someone you miss.
- Send your mom or loved one “just because” flowers.
- Tell someone you’re proud of them.
- Write and send a handwritten letter or note.
- Listen fully.
What things in my life make me smile?
Here’s a Random List of 100 Things That Make Me Smile (in no particular order):
- My girls giggling.
- Watching my babies sleep.
- Watching a sunset.
- When I accomplish a goal.
- Getting a good night’s sleep.
- Watching our baby chicks.
- Seeing the wildlife come alive each Spring in the forest.
- Sitting in the sunshine.
What are things that make a person smile?
TETLEY SMILE CHALLENGE: TOP 50 THINGS MOST LIKELY TO MAKE YOU SMILE
- Seeing an old friend.
- Hearing a song that reminds you of your past.
- A bit of good news for a loved one/friend.
- Getting a thank you from someone.
- Doing something that makes someone else laugh/smile.
- Eating comfort food.