Is it dangerous to live in Cyprus?
There are a few complications as to the logistics of where you are allowed to enter into and out of Cyprus. But despite the conflict that has plagued the region, and has left it in a state of political uncertainty, Cyprus is considered a very safe area to visit, with very little violent crime.
Is Cyprus a cheap country?
So is Cyprus expensive to visit? Well, it doesn’t have to be. Prices in Cyprus are more or less on par with other mid-range European destinations — like Croatia or Spain — and it is entirely possible to visit the country on a budget.
Do I need a visa to live in Cyprus?
Visitor’s Visa As the nation is a member state of the European Union, visitors to Cyprus who are holders of an EU passport can freely enter the island without having to apply for an additional visa. The maximum duration of their stay is limited to three months.
How can I live and work in Cyprus?
Nationals who are not citizens of an EU country, need a work permit as well as a visa before entering Cyprus. Your future employer must submit for a work permit before your arrival, and you must apply for a visa at the Civil Registry and Migration Department.
What are the requirements to live in Cyprus?
Requirements for Cyprus Residency by Investment
- You must purchase real estate property worth at least €300,000.
- You must make a €30,000 deposit into a bank in Cyprus.
- You must prove you have an annual income of at least €30,000 for yourself, and another €5,000 for every dependent (spouse and children).
How long can you stay in Cyprus?
How can I get visa to Cyprus?
Collect the required documents
- Cyprus Visa Application Form, completed and signed.
- Your passport or other travel document, valid for at least three more months after you leave Cyprus and with at least two blank pages.
- Passport-size pictures.
- Proof of accommodation in Cyprus (hotel reservation, home rental)
What’s the currency in Cyprus now?