What does IFE mean in Nigerian?
a town in SW Nigeria. a male or female given name: from a Yoruba word meaning “love.”
Is Ife a word?
IFE is not a valid scrabble word.
What is Ife in Yoruba?
Ile Ife is the city where the Yoruba believe their civilization began as well as the location where the gods descended to earth. The name, Ile Ife, literally means place of dispersion. According to Yoruba tradition, Ife was founded by the deities Oduduwa and Obatala when they created the world.
Is IFE allowed in Scrabble?
No, ife is not in the scrabble dictionary.
Are there QE words?
Here is the list of all the English words starting with QE grouped by number of letters: QE, QEC, QED, Q.E.D., QEF, QEW, QECs, QEDs, Q.E.D.s, Qelt, qero, qewl, qeema.
Is Verde a word?
Verde in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian means “Green”.
What Verde means?
What does being Verde mean?
An Italian, Spanish and Latin American term that most often describes the color of a food ingredient. Foods described as verde indicates the use of a green ingredient instead of some other color, thus improving the taste and/or appearance of the food being prepared.
How do you pronounce Verde?
- SpanishDict Phonetic Alphabet (SPA) behr. – deh.
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) beɾ – ðe.
- Spanish Alphabet (ABC) ver. – de.
What Color Is Verde in English?
How do you pronounce chili verde?
- SpanishDict Phonetic Alphabet (SPA) chee. – leh. behr. – deh.
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) tʃi. – le. βeɾ – ðe.
- Spanish Alphabet (ABC) chi. – le. ver. – de.
How do you pronounce azul?
- SpanishDict Phonetic Alphabet (SPA) ah. – sool.
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) a. – sul.
- Spanish Alphabet (ABC) a. – zul.
What do Azul mean?
blue, azure, sky blue
How do you say Marron in Spanish?
- SpanishDict Phonetic Alphabet (SPA) mah. – rrohn.
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) ma. – ron.
- Spanish Alphabet (ABC) ma. – rrón.
Does Azul have an accent?
The word Azul is oxytone because the tonic syllable is the last syllable. It does not have graphic accent because it is oxytone and does not end in ‘n’, ‘s’ or vowel.
What is the accent called in Spanish?
How do you say accent mark in Spanish?
“Tilde” in Spanish means either an accent mark or the squiggly line over the ñ (what we call a tilde in English). “Acento” means the emphasis you put on the syllable, not the mark. Hello.
What do Morado mean?
purple; lilac; lavender; violet.
What is the color Morado in English?