Who built the Campus Martius?
What year did Campus Martius open?
Is the rink at Campus Martius open?
The Rink is open 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday-Thursday, 12 p.m. to midnight on Friday, 10 a.m. to midnight on Saturday and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday. Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. It will only be open on weekends after March 7. Reservations are required by clicking here.
How long is Campus Martius open?
Open seven days a week and holidays. Monday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Sunday: noon – 10 p.m.
How much does Campus Martius cost?
Admission is $10 for adults, $8 for kids 12 and under and $8 for seniors 65 and older. Skate rental is $5.
Does Campus Martius have WIFI?
Free Wi-Fi now available in Campus Martius Park and Cadillac Square.
How much does it cost to ice skate downtown Detroit?
You can rent skates for $5, or bring your own and stash your shoes for a fee. Admission rates for skaters are $10/adults, $8/kids and seniors. You can also get a monthly lunchtime pass for just $30.
Does Campus Martius rent skates?
The Campus Martius Park Ice Skating Rink can accommodate up to 1000 ice-skaters at a time. The professionally-kept Downtown Detroit ice-skating rink is not only gorgeous, it’s one of the few outdoor ice-skating rinks in Metro Detroit that offers ice-skate rentals.
Where do you park for Campus Martius?
- 154 W Larned St. – Lot. Great (31)
- 300 W Fort St. – Lot. 0.2 mi. $11.
- 301 Monroe St. – Lot. 0.2 mi.
- 686 Brush St. ( 440 E Fort St.) – VIP Event Parking Lot. 0.2 mi.
- 401 Monroe St. – Lot. 0.3 mi.
- 1468 Randolph St. – Harmonie Park Lot. Great (12)
- 401 Gratiot Ave. – Lot. Excellent (14)
- 414 Renaissance Dr. W – Garage. Good (112)
What is there to do in downtown Detroit at night?
- Magic Stick. 4120 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48201.
- Mark Ridley’s Comedy Castle. 310 South Troy St., Royal Oak, MI 48067.
- City Theatre. 2301 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48201.
- Go Comedy! Improv Theater.
- Planet Ant Theatre.
- MotorCity Casino-Hotel.
- City Tour Detroit.
- Motor City Brew Tours.
What fun things are open in Michigan?
20+ Fun Things to Do in Michigan for the Best Day Yet
- Go to Frankenmuth.
- Visit Holland.
- Cross Lake Michigan on the Badger.
- Kayak to Turnip Rock.
- Attend the National Cherry Festival in Traverse City.
- Relax on Michigan’s Sunrise Side.
- Learn the University of Michigan’s “Let’s Go Blue” chant.
- Drive the Tunnel of Trees.
Where can I go at night in Michigan?
The Best Nightlife in Michigan
- State Theatre. 4.9. Explore. © Performance.
- Jack Pine Lumberjack Show. 4.8. Tours from $18. Explore.
- Fox Theatre. 4.5. Explore. ©
- Purple Rose Theatre. 4.8. Explore. ©
- DTE Energy Music Theatre. 4.2. Explore. ©
- DeVos Place. 4.5. Explore. ©
- Harbor Springs Lyric Theatre. 4.9. Explore. ©
- Hill Auditorium. 4.8. Explore. ©
What is there to do in Detroit at night?
Best late night activities in Detroit, MI
- Ready Player One. 3.2 mi. 109 reviews. Arcades.
- Ford-Wyoming Drive-in. 4.2 mi. 83 reviews. Drive-In Theater.
- RiverWalk. 3.6 mi. 117 reviews. Parks.
- Hamtramck Disneyland. 3.5 mi. 28 reviews.
- Beacon Park. 2.7 mi. 24 reviews.
- MGM Grand Detroit. 2.6 mi. 317 reviews.
- Detroit History Tours. 2.8 mi. 82 reviews.
- Whirlyball Novi. 20.4 mi. 27 reviews.
Is Windsor a bad city?
Granted, they are not within Windsor itself, but they are extremely safe and are essentially free of any violent crime. Windsor, in general, lacks severely ‘bad’ areas, as a city with a very low crime rate.