Which is bigger Paris or Berlin?
8. The city is relatively small. Geographically, it’s actually huge. To put it into perspective: Berlin is actually nine times bigger than Paris and geographically the same size as Bangkok.
Is Berlin better than Paris?
Berlin for overall better quality of life. Paris is more visually impressive and French culture is more fascinating imo, but is too expensive compared to what people earn and too crowded, things that will really get to you long term. Berlin for overall better quality of life.
Where is the cheapest rent in France?
Discover the cheapest cities in France to rent a property
- Saint-Étienne, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes: €8/m²
- Nîmes, Occitanie: €10.5/m²
- Angers, Pays de la Loire: €10.7/m²
- Toulon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur: €11.5/m²
- Le Havre, Normandy: €11.5/m²
- Dijon, Bourgogne-France-Comté: €11.7/m²
- Reims, Grand Est: €12.1/m²
- Rennes, Ille-et-Vilaine: €12.4/m²
How do I rent a house in France?
You can normally find lots of adverts for houses to rent on such sites as www.leboncoin.fr or www.seloger.com or in local newspapers or even by seeing publicity notices hung directly on the properties themselves (“A Louer”). The main advantage of this approach is that it is normally quick to arrange the rental.
How much money do you need to visit France?
How much money will you need for your trip to France? You should plan to spend around €188 ($229) per day on your vacation in France, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €31 ($37) on meals for one day and €23 ($28) on local transportation.
How do I find an apartment in France?
Finding a place to rent in France. You can find rentals in France through a number of different methods, including websites, estate agents (agences immobilières) and classified ads in newspapers. Rural properties can be harder to find, both online and in person, so you may need an agent.